BECOME A MEMBER
To become a member of the Women’s Visionary Council, the 501(c)3 nonprofit that organizes WVC please fill out the membership application below and make your $75 donation for Women’s Visionary Congress membership.
IMPORTANT NOTE: When you register for our annual Women’s Visionary Congress in Petaluma, CA, $75 of your ticket fee will cover your annual dues for membership. If you attended our annual Congress this calendar year you are already considered a member.
Or mail a check made out to Women’s Visionary Council to: P.O. Box 5035 Berkeley, CA 94705
Benefits of Membership
- Access to our e-mail newsletter
- Ability to nominate women for our V Fund, which provides grants to women researchers, healers, artists and activists.
- Ability to nominate speakers for WVC gatherings
- Ability to nominate scholarship recipients for our events
- We will send you a poster from a past Visionary Gathering featuring the artwork of Martina Hoffmann